ASUS 14" B9450FA-BM0524R B9450FA-BM0524R14" (B9450FA-BM0524R)
|(20 379,20 ekskl. mva)
|På lager: 24|
Se hva din månedlige kostnad vil bli ved avbetaling
ASUS ExpertBook B9450FA
The master of lightness and power
The world’s lightest 14” business laptop
Take charge of the business world with ASUS ExpertBook B9. Its sleek precision-crafted minimalist chassis pushes the limits of lightness for ultimate portability, while giving it a toughness that has no equal. It’s built for serious travel with its amazing up to 24-hour battery life, and the dual-storage design, a full set of I/O ports and the exclusive ASUS NumberPad improve your on-the-go work efficiency. Enterprise-grade security ensures your confidential data is kept safe, making it easy to see why ExpertBook B9 is the benchmark for business laptops. Extremely portable, powerful and tough, it’s your ideal partner in the corporate world.
Lighter, stronger, and more portable
Next to its predecessor, ExpertBook B9 keeps weight down to a featherlight 870g, thanks to its durable and lightweight magnesium‑lithium alloy chassis. Superslim bezels on ExpertBook B9 enable a 14‑inch display to fit into its 13‑inch‑class chassis, making it extremely compact. Slip your ExpertBook B9 into a briefcase so itʹs with you all the time for productivity in and out of the office.
Get the job done, effortlessly
No task is too great for the compact ExpertBook B9: it helps you get work done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Itʹs powered by up to an Intel® Core™ vPro™ i7 processor for quick and responsive performance, and features two SSDs for superfast data access and even more storage for larger files. Intel Wi-Fi 6 delivers superfast networking speeds for faster large file transfers and smooth videoconferencing. ExpertBook B9 is also Intel Project Athena-certified, so you can be assured it offers the very best in performance, efficiency, and connectivity.
Lasts longer, charges faster
ExpertBook B9 will never let you down throughout the business day or a long-haul flight. It provides up to 24 hours of battery life on a single charge with high-capacity battery and energy-efficient Panel Self Refresh technology. On top of that, fast-charge technology lets you recharge the battery to up to 60% capacity in as little as 39 minutes, so you’re up and running in no time.
Comprehensive connectivity with no compromise
Despite its thin profile, ExpertBook B9 has plenty of I/O ports, including Thunderbolt™ 3 for lightning fast data transfers, video output and fast-charge support. Aside from the standard USB Type-A and HDMI output, it provides wired network connectivity with an individual MAC address for easy device management.
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, and ExpertBook B9 meets and surpasses industry requirements, including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810G US military standard. It undergoes stringent in-house testing including panel pressure, shock, and drop tests to ensure durability. In addition, the hinge and I/O ports are also put through thousands of usage cycles.
Ultimate input experience
From its keyboard to its touchpad, typing and cursor control on ExpertBook B9 is a pleasant experience, thanks to a host of features and improvements that enhance productivity and comfort.
The frameless 14-inch NanoEdge display on ExpertBook B9 is a true masterpiece, giving you an immersive, almost edge-to-edge viewing experience. The anti-glare panel reduces unwanted reflections, too, ensuring vibrant visuals even in bright environments, and reduces instances of eyestrain even after hours of viewing.
Next-level audio with noise-canceling technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS noise-canceling technology and four omnidirectional far-field microphones to ensure the best experience. ASUS noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech and reduce ambient noise for optimum conference-call quality. Plus, thanks to smart-amplifier technology, and Harman-Kardon-certified speakers, ExpertBook B9 provides true surround-sound cinema-quality audio.
Alexa with built-in light bar
Alexa makes it easy to get through the day, hands-free. Ask Alexa to schedule meetings, read your emails, plan a route, or even request a ride. It’s a smarter, more efficient way to get things done. A dedicated light bar illuminates when you speak to Alexa. Just ask, and Alexa will respond instantly.
Seamless PC-to-phone integration
Link to MyASUS seamlessly links your ExpertBook B9 to your mobile phone. Transfer files and URL, receive pop-up notifications, read and send messages, accept or make calls, and mirror screens, all on your ExpertBook B9.
Data is the lifeblood of your business, which is why ASUS Business PCs offer comprehensive business-grade security from physical hardware protection to identity security.
Simplifying business processes
Management is made easier with ASUS Business PCs. ASUS management solutions help streamline routine tasks, allowing IT staff to remotely control and manage company assets, saving your organization time and money.
Caring for the environment
Committed to creating a sustainable future, ASUS adheres to stringent environmental requirements, ensuring all its products are compliant at all stages of their product life cycles. Energy Star® 7.1-certified and rated by EPEAT™ Gold, ExpertBook B9 is energy-efficient to help reduce costs in the long run.
Maximum support, minimal effort
The ASUS Service Package offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware, but also let you customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
Finish / Color
- Windows 10 Pro
- (ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business)
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel® Core™ i7-10510 processor
1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.9GHz) and 8MB cache
- Intel® Core™ i5-10210 processor
1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.2GHz) and 6MB cache
Intel® vPro™ technology support (optional)
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- 14” LED-backlit, IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080), 16:9 aspect, anti-glare screen, 300nits brightness display
- 4mm-thin bezel with 94% screen-to-body ratio
- Wide 100% sRGB color gamut (NTSC: 72%)
- IPS-level wide-view technology
- 8GB / 16GB 2133MHz LDDR3 onboard (dual channel support)
- Dual M.2 NVMe PCIe® 3.0 x4
- 512GB / 1TB / 2TB SSD (up to dual 2TB)
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C™ (up to 40Gbps, DisplayPort and power delivery support)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x RJ45 LAN via micro HDMI port
- 1 x Kensington® lock slot
- 1 x Audio combo jack
Battery and Power
- LAN chip onboard with fixed Mac address
- Up to 24 hours battery life
- 65W AC adapter with fast charging support
- 4 -Cell 66Wh lithium-polymer long life rechargeable battery
- 2 -Cell 33Wh lithium-polymer long life rechargeable battery
- 65W AC adapter
- Plug Type: USB Type-C
- Output: 20V DC, 3.25A, 65W
- (Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal)
Keyboard and TouchPad
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 embedded security chip
- Windows Hello with facial recognition software (requires IR camera)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Webcam shield
- Kensington lock slot
- ASUS Business Manager with secure drive setting and lock control to USB storage devices
- Full-size, backlit, spill-resistant, with 1.5mm key travel
- Fingerprint sensor with Windows Hello support
- 127 x 65mm
- Glass-covered with integrated NumberPad; intelligent palm-rejection
- Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Array microphone with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
- Quad 360° far-field microphones (support noise cancellation)
- 2 integrated stereo speakers
- Certified by Harman Kardon
Weight and Dimensions
- 720p HD camera with microphone; IR camera
- Height: 1.49cm (0.59 inches)
- Width: 32.0cm (12.60 inches)
- Depth: 20.3cm (7.99 inches)
- 0.870kg (1.92 pounds) with 33W battery
- 0.995kg (2.19 pounds) with 66W battery
- ASUS Control Center (optional)
- ASUS Business Manager
Included in the Box
- Energy star 7.0, EPEAT Gold, RoHS, FCC Compliance, BSMI, CCC, CB
- ExpertBook B9450FA
- Power adaptor with power cord
- Micro HDMI to LAN port dongle
- Protective sleeve (optional)
|Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.
||Rett i postkassen
Meld deg på for å motta spesialtilbud og nyheter per epost